I am so excited today for so many reasons. For One, having you stop by my Blog. I enjoy making cards.
For Two-Stampin' UP! is having a special if you Host a workshop totaling $450 in Merchandise.
See what a $99 Investment can do for you!
- $99 kit gives you $125 in Stampin’ Up! Merchandise of your choice and all the Business Supplies to get you started
- Sign Up Special from Stampin’ Up! is a set of Ink Pads… your choice of Color Family (excluding Neutrals)! a $49.95 value with no Shp. or tax.
- We’ve also got a Hostess Special this month where if you Hostess a workshop totaling $450 in Merchandise you will receive a FREE Set of Stamp Pads (color family of your choice of Subltles, Brights or Regals (excluding Neutrals) another $49.95 Value (if you would prefer to book a party let me know)
- How do you combine these two??? Easy
- Sign up and be your own Hostess this month and have a $450 Workshop/Party and you will receive both sets for FREE…and you will receive $65 in Free Mdse and 1 half Price Item!!! How fabulous is that??? Pretty stinkin’ fabulous I’d say!!! What a way to Start your Business for a GREAT $99 Investment!!!!
- Dates: November 1 - December 16, 2012Promotion Details: New demonstrators who join the Stampin' Up! family during the promotion period will received a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads-they can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals! It's INK-redible
- Now onto the Show….”The Jacksonville STARZ Blog Hop” is here…..Here is my Card Share and my Blog Candy!
Who doesn't love Snowmen... I love Snowmen
This was CASED from the Holiday Catalog--Frosty Friends. Perfect for the Holidays.
*Using adorning edgelits cut the bottom of natural white to get the curve
*Stamp "Merry Christmas" with Stazon near the top of the Natural White, Under "Merry Christmas" with Stazon stamp "Frosty Friends"
*Emboss Pool Party with Adorning Accents folder about half way from Top Attach Cherry Cobbler to Pool Party in the Center
*Wrap Bakers Twine around Pool Party 2 times and tie a bow on the Left side of the front
*Color Frosty Friends with markers and blender pens To get a light blue tint around Frosty Friends use Pool Party with an Aqua Painter
*Run the 1" Natural White through the Big Shot with finishing touches edgelits On the 1" Natural White on the part that isn't embossed, put little notches around so you can curve the paper to put on the Natural White that you have stamped.
*Add dazzling details to hat
I hope you like it!!
Blog candy-- Midnight Muse 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon….all you have to do is leave a comment with your contact info and I will draw for the Winner on Sunday….
Click on the links to continue or go to the end of the blog and hit on Stampwithus
- Sheilah Neff- Corona, Ca www.stampwithus.com
- Lisa Swett- Jacksonville, Fl www.inkydivastamper.wordpress.com
- Christina Cummings- Jacksonville, Fl www.christinasoriginals.blogspot.com
- Lisa Tyndall- Ponte Vedra, Fl www.Lisatstamps.blogspot.com
- Zarogina Azocar- Roseville, Ca www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/gadget_gal/blog
- Joan Koeppel- Fernandina Beach, www.stampinupontheisland.com
- Lee Conrey- Jacksonville, Fl www.stampingleeyours.blogspot.com
- Susan Best-Jacksonville, Fl www.stampinginferno.blogspot.com
- Rose Ann Marr-Lehigh Acres, Fl www.rosesstampinpad.blogspot.com
- Donna Thames-Jacksonville, Fl www.thymetostamp.wordpress.com
- Gina Little-Jacksonville, Fl www.redrosesstamper.blogspot.com
I so appreciate you stopping by and it is my great pleasure to introduce you to Sheilah Neff from Corona, CA- stampwithus
P.S. If you would prefer to be a Hostess during this fabulous time contact me and we’ll find a date……or do a Workshop in a Box! You don’t want to miss out on those FREE Stamp Pads do you???